Order within - Chaos without
1. Being on time ‘re-roll’ – If people arrive before a certain time a reroll will be awarded.
2. Making dinner = XP – Well if the dinner is ready before a certain point 10 % extra XP will be awarded otherwise 5 % (what can I say I like incentives).
3. ‘Faith point’ – Every player starts with a faith point. By spending it the player can cheat death but at a cost. Using it will come with a disfigurement of sorts eg. Loss of an eye – 2 on ranged attacks. I try to connect cause of death with disfigurement as it gives persona. Faith points can be regained by heroic feats – like slaying a dragon.
4. Initiative on a d12 increases the effect of agile characters and imp. Initiative.
5. Fumble risk is reduced 10 on a d100 pr. Level. From lvl 10 and up you reduce by 1 %.
6. Spells, feats or gear only allowed from core sources otherwise by DM digression.
7. When regaining hit points from 8 hours of rest, creatures will regain their Constitution Modifier in addition to the number of hit points already regained in relation to their hit die value.
8. Hellknight dicipline Every six levels player characters, whom have been adventuring together for this amount of time, may select a team work feat that they all gain as a bonus feat.